Monday, August 15, 2011

Day of August 14, 2011

Dream:

I was participating in some kind of activity with fellow women.  Not sure what the activity was, but I had Sydney in a classroom to play in while I was doing my own thing.  I sat and could see in a doorway the class that Sydney was in, and she was having a great time running around and having a blast.  I could see other mother's in there that I know from church, and I started to worry that maybe I'm supposed to be in there too.  I don't go in however, and stay with my own activity.  When everything is over, I go to pick Sydney up and she's the last one to be picked up and the teacher is frustrated that she had to wait for me. 

Interpretation:

I don't need a dictionary to for this one.  In church yesterday our Relief Society went over the normal time and Sydney was almost last to be picked up from nursery by myself.  I felt bad, however when I went to get her Sydney was playing and didn't even want to go at first.  That's a good thing (I keep telling myself that) and I guess those feelings came up in my dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment