Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day of August 29, 2011

After having a terrible morning of not feeling well, I decided to take a nap along with Sydney.  I fell asleep very quickly.  As I started to dream, I thought I could hear Sydney get up and find a way to get out of her crib.  She ran down the hallway and walked right next to my bed so she was right next to me.  I remember feeling like I needed to get up so I could take care of her.  I remember telling myself to open my eyes and wake up but I COULDN'T!  I was practically screaming at myself to get my butt out of bed because Sydney needed me, but my body wasn't allowing me to do so. 

When I finally woke up, I got up and looked around and found that Sydney was still in bed asleep.

I can't find anything to help me see what this would indicate.  None-the-less, it freaked me out just the same!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment