Thursday, September 8, 2011

Explanation

Well, I found out yesterday why I have been having super wierd dreams this past month, and why a large majority of them involved something bad like violence or death. 

James and I have been trying to have another baby.  We are looking towards other less expensive routes so we (hopefully) will not have to pay big time for another round of invitro.  We started clomid three months ago, and it worked!  I got a couple of false negative tests (which apparently happens often on my side of the family). 

After six weeks I started to have severe pains.  I miscarried.  This is my third miscarriage...

I am thankful though that if this had to happen, at least it happened early.  I am INCREDIBLY thankful that I got false negative tests as well.... not sure how I would have been if they came back positive and then this happened.  My new OBGYN is amazing, and I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful ally. 

I'll still post any other weird dreams as this blog serves as a dream journal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment